At Hale Acupuncture we offer a variety of Acupuncture services:
- Fertility Acupuncture
- Pregnancy & Post Natal Care
- Sports Injury Acupuncture
- Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture
Acupuncture, electro acupuncture, moxa and cupping are frequently used in the treatment of sports injuries. A growing number of professional and top amateur sportsmen are recognizing the effectiveness of acupuncture for both acute and chronic injuries and also to help optimise their fitness in this demanding industry. Common injuries include trauma or strain to the knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow and groin. Acupuncture is used to relieve pain, control inflammation, increase blood flow and accelerate healing and repair to the injured area. The aim being to restore normal function and power to the problem area as quickly as possible.
What is Acupuncture?
Is Acupuncture for you?
What happens during the consultation?
- Initial consultation for general conditions £55 (1 hour)
- Initial consultation for sports injuries/ muscular skeletal problems £55 (1 hour)
- Initial consultation for IVF support £60 (1 hour)
- Initial fertility consultation (including complementary advisory pack) £70 (60-90 minutes)
All initial consultations include an acupuncture treatment.
- Follow up sessions £50 (45-60 minutes)
Out of hours by arrangement.